The horizontal ribbon mixer is composed of U-shaped container, ribbon stirring blade and transmission parts. The ribbon blade is generally made into two or three layers. The outer spiral gathers the materials from both sides to the center, and the inner spiral gathers the materials. Conveyed from the center to both sides, forming a convective mix. The ribbon mixer has a good effect on the mixing of viscous or cohesive powders and granules, and the addition of liquids and paste materials in the powders and granules. The cylinder cover can be made as a fully open door to facilitate cleaning of the equipment. Replace the product.
1. Driving advantage: The standard products use belt pulleys to drive the cycloid reducer. Compared with the high torque of the gear reducer, the elastic connection of the belt drive has the advantage of protecting the transmission components when overloaded.
2. Flexible disassembly and assembly: The main shaft of the ribbon is connected with the drive shaft flange in the cylinder, and can be quickly disassembled when the type of mixing shaft needs to be repaired or replaced. The flexible disassembly design makes the U-shaped cylinder and the two end plates completely welded to avoid the accumulation gap caused by the large flange connection of the cylinder and reduce the residue.
3. Disconnected ribbons: Compared with continuous ribbons, disconnected ribbons have a greater shear motion on the material, and can cause the material to form more eddies in the flow, which accelerates the mixing speed and improves the mixing. Evenness.
4. Discharge form: Generally, the discharge form is a pneumatic (manual) flap valve. The arc valve is tightly embedded in the cylinder and is flush with the inner wall of the cylinder. There is no material accumulation and mixed dead corners. The reliable side strip seal ensures that No leakage during frequent switching.
5. Cooling and heating: jackets can be added outside the mixer barrel, and the materials can be cooled or heated by injecting cold and hot media into the jackets; cooling is generally pumped into industrial water, and heating can be performed by steam or electric heating .
6. Main shaft sealing: When mixing ultra-fine powder, the main shaft sealing form can increase the air tightness setting, effectively blocking the flow of air powder inside and outside the cylinder.
[Note: Chinese parameters prevail]