Technical advantages (ultrafine crushing)
Superfine pulverizer technology is a newly emerging technology in the past ten years. It extends the concept of pulverization greatly on the basis of traditional pulverization technology. Due to the small particles and large specific surface area, ultrafine powders have extremely strong activity and show strange physical and chemical properties. Therefore, the magnetic properties, thermal properties, catalytic properties, and adsorption properties significantly decrease with particle size. The changes have brought about performance effects that are not available in bulk materials. Cheap mineral products and chemical products undergo ultra-fine processing. Their value increases abnormally with the expansion of the application range, and their added value increases several times or even dozens of times. With the development of new technology products, many industries continue to adopt more This ultra-fine powder material is used to improve product quality and promote product upgrading to meet the needs of fierce competition in the market.
With the high development of modern technology, traditional crushing technology and equipment have been unable to meet the increasing requirements for the particle size and precision of crushed products. In ultrafine crushing technology, jet milling is currently recognized as the effective method to obtain the smallest particles. The pulverization method is an indispensable important method for modern powder processing industry. Air jet pulverization can not only produce ultrafine powder, but also has the advantages of narrow product particle size distribution, good product dispersibility, no abrasive wear and pollution, and can be widely used in chemical industry. , Metallurgy, mining, energy, electronics, medicine, pesticides, plastics, papermaking, pigments, coatings, dyes, abrasives, food, cosmetics and other industries, as well as some special materials, such as polymer materials, advanced electrical ceramic materials, magnetic materials, semiconductors Materials, fine chemical powder products, catalysts, reagents and chemicals, propellants and other high-purity powder products are ultra-pulverized.
Our company's WFQ series fluidized bed jet mill is the latest generation of ultra-fine jet mill . It combines the most advanced multi-nozzle technology, fluidized bed technology and turbine classification technology in the world to achieve diversified flow fields. The combined technology system of fluidization of material layer and horizontal classification is the development direction of jet mill.
I. Introduction to Smash
1. The crushing chamber uses mechanical force to overcome the internal cohesion of solid materials to achieve unit operation that breaks it. It is customary that the operation of splitting large pieces of material into small pieces of material is sometimes referred to as crushing; the operation of breaking small pieces of material into fine powder is called grinding or grinding, and the two are collectively referred to as crushing. The size of the material particles is called particle size, which is a representative size of the degree of crushing.
According to the size of the material being crushed and the particle size of the finished product, the crushing can be divided into four types: coarse crushing, medium crushing, micro crushing and ultrafine crushing: ① coarse crushing: the original particle size is in the range of 40 ~ 1500mm, and the particle size of the finished product is 5 ~ 50mm; ② Medium crush:
2. Raw material particle size 10 ~ 100mm, finished product size 5 ~ 10mm; ③ fine crushing (fine grinding): raw material particle size 5 ~ 10mm, finished particle size below 100μm; ④ ultrafine grinding (ultrafine crushing): raw material particle size 5 ~ 10mm, finished product size 10 μm or less.
1. The ultra-fine crushing technology of WFQ series fluidized bed jet mill adopts supersonic jet mill, cryogenic freezing mill and other methods, which is completely different from the previous pure mechanical crushing methods. During the pulverization process, local overheating does not occur, and it can be pulverized even at low temperatures. The speed is fast and can be completed in an instant. Therefore, the biologically active ingredients of the powder are retained to the maximum to facilitate the production of the required high-quality products. .
2. Uniform particle size distribution: Due to the supersonic airflow crushing, the force distribution on the raw materials is quite uniform. The setting of the classification system not only restricts the large particles strictly, but also avoids excessive fragmentation. Ultrafine powder with uniform particle size distribution is obtained. At the same time, the specific surface area of the fine powder is greatly increased, and the adsorption and solubility are also increased accordingly. Big.
3. Improve the utilization rate: After the object is ultra-pulverized, the ultra-fine powder with near nano-fine particle size can generally be directly used in the production of preparations, while the conventionally pulverized product still needs some intermediate links to meet the requirements for direct production. This is likely to cause waste of raw materials. Therefore, this technology is particularly suitable for the pulverization of precious and rare raw materials.
4. Reduce Pollution: Ultrafine pulverization is carried out in a closed system, which not only prevents the fine powder from contaminating the surrounding environment, but also prevents dust in the air from contaminating the product. Therefore, by using this technology in food and health care products, microbial content and dust can be controlled.